Maximator Compressor Stations are specially designed for the compression of nitrogen or carbon dioxide from gas bottles, and are employed for pressure generation in gas assisted molding applications.
Compressor station for nitrogen to
The VP/120/500/300/N2 compressor station is designed for the effective compression of nitrogen. The nitrogen supply can be implemented both via nitrogen bottles (200 bar and 300 bar) or a liquid nitrogen storage (20 bar – 30 bar).
- Compressor with continuous pressure generation
- Bottle pressure is used optimally
- Oil-free and grease-free gas compression
- No electric auxiliary energy required
- Cooling water not required
Compressor station for liquid carbon dioxide to 415 bar
The VP/500/CO2 compressor station is designed for the effective compression of carbon dioxide for the new CO2 GIT process. The carbon dioxide supply is implemented with CO2 riser pipe bottles or riser pipe bundles.
- Special CO2 Gas Booster
- Optimized cross sections for the highest supply capacities
Single acting high pressure industrial gas compressor system.
- Does not “double-up” on cylinders – 1 stage per cylinder for reliable heat distribution
- High mass crankcase assembly for reliable, stable operation.
- Proven control technology and high quality European components
- 75 dB(A) noise level
- VP500/350 accepts nitrogen gas supply regulated from gas cylinders, liquid or gas generator.
|MAXIMATOR Gas and Water Technology Brochure