The process monitoring module is positioned between control module and mold. The introduced N2 volume and the recirculated N2 volume are exactly measured. Thus, the system is capable of detecting gas outbursts, injector impurities and mold leakages. This is the first device for operators to determine and monitor their gas consumptions.
- Process monitoring in conformity with DIN ISO 9000
- Monitoring of gas consumption
- Detection of mold leakages
- Cost reduction
- GOOD/BAD criteria via Interfaces
- Conditionable for multi-cavity use